Friday, May 27, 2011

Tawas this weekend...

After nearly two months, I'll be returning to Tawas this weekend; for different reasons and in contrast, in much different seasons. Although still technically Spring, much has changed since then, and I can't wait to see what it looks like now.

When I left on April 1st, the bay was still frozen and there were floes of ice moving by in the Lake. From what I gather, this weekend is supposed to be sunny and warm (at times) and the water will likely be tollerable even in a bathingsuit. Some of the 'crew' (GLK) will be up this weekend, as Brian's opening up the shop a week early this year..and if the forcast picks up (currently S-SE 10-15 for Sat.) we should have a good group coming up...

Jontan, Olga, and Liz at the Iargo overlook

Alex-My first student of the year. He did great and
was riding on his first attempts! Good luck my friend!
Liz and Olga at one of the overlooks at Iargo Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment