Saturday, April 9, 2011

HOME:

"On a journey, ill:
my dream goes wandering
over withered fields."
-Basho

Life changes quickly, and usually not in accordance with your plans. A week ago I was starting a journey I thought would take me somewhere; now I am at home starting one I could not have imagined.
In that time, the careful plans I made were thrown aside for others and I realized that my own dreams must be traded for less selfish ones. All is not well, and my family needs my support. This trip will have to wait it's time again; I thank you all who wished me well, but now those wishes are needed elsewhere.
Please pray that all things will find their place again.

1 comment:

  1. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We are sending every positive ounce of energy we have. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete